EyEnvy Lash Serum available at Coco Ruby Skin Clinic Melbourne (In-clinic only)
All the team at Coco Ruby have great eyelashes and the secret is Eyenvy Lash Serum. We share the secret with patients that ask about our luxurious lashes.
EyEnvy was created with a clear vision of making people look and feel their very best by enhancing their eyebrows and eyelashes naturally. EyEnvy’s Eyelash Serum is not only making waves across the internet but also across the globe. It is a must-have lash growth serum that adds length, fullness, thickness, and darkness to your natural lashes and eyebrows.
Benefits of EyEnvy Lash Serum
Are you looking to have thick fluttery lashes that everybody envies? Well, this isn’t just wishful thinking anymore.
Advanced technology has actually made it possible without the need to pay for expensive eyelash extensions each month. The breakthrough formula of this serum contains amino acids, vitamins and water-binding ingredients, all of which work in the best interest of your lashes. Moreover, this formula is approved by dermatologists and ophthalmologists which makes it all the more reliable.
A lot of factors can negatively affect your eyebrows and eyelashes. We all want thick, luscious looking lashes without the need to invest in lash extensions and micro-blading on a monthly basis. People who can benefit from EyEnvy are:
- If you have ruined your lashes with the daily use of mascaras, especially waterproof ones, EyEnvy is a wonder product.
- Individuals who have sparse eyebrows and lashes.
- People who have dived into the world of eyelash extensions flare lashes or band lashes in the past.
- Individuals who are pre or post-menopausal.
- People are simply lash addicts and would go the extra mile for making their lashes look fluttery and luscious.
How Does EyEnvy Work?
EyEnvy directly focuses on the roots which is the only way to grow more hair. It targets your eyelash follicles and boosts hair growth from the dormant ones. You can grow most hair in the anagen (active hair growth) phase and EyEnvy Serum captures this essence. The powerful ingredients such as vitamins and peptides speed up the growth process, giving you thick and dense lashes quickly. Not to forget, the product works wonderfully for eyebrow hair as well.
How Long Does It Take For EyEnvy To Work?
EyEnvy will dramatically improve the length and density of your eyelashes. You can start seeing the difference with each passing week. You will be able to see dramatic results with a period of 4 to 8 weeks after using EyEnvy Serum. This quick action formula makes it a beauty expert’s favourite.
How Do You Apply EyEnvy Serum?
Here is an in-depth guide on applying EyeEnvy Serum to achieve perfect results:
- You need to apply this serum similarly to how you apply eyeliner on the upper lid. It’s not worth applying the product to the lower lid as the product already transfers to the lower lid when you blink your eyes.
- Make sure that you start applying the product to the outer area instead of the inner one because you want more lashes on the outer corner as compared to the inner corner.
- Try to apply it in the morning on a regular basis as your lacrimal glands are more active in the morning.
- Once you achieve the desired thickness and density, apply it every other day for maintenance.
How to Use the Product?
- Shake EyEnvy bottle well to ensure all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Take out the brush and remove the excess product by wiping the brush in a circular motion on the neck of the bottle (about 2 to 3 times would be enough).
- Make sure there is no excess product on the brush as it can get into your eye. If it does, rinse it with water.
- Apply a thin layer to the base of the eyelashes, starting from the outer corner and coming to the inner one. There is no need to apply the product to the lower lash line.
- Let it completely absorb into your roots. Apply it to your eyebrows as well if needed.
What Are The Key Ingredients In EyEnvy?
Key ingredients of EyEnvy include Water (Aqua), Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Acetyl Tetrapeptide 3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Leuconostroc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polysorbate 20, Gluconolactone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Yeast Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium, Metabisulfite, and Triethanolamine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Eye Envy work?
- Yes, EyEnvy works wonders for your eyelashes and eyebrows. You can see a visible difference after every week and within 3 months, you will have the best lashes of your life. It can make you say goodbye to lash extensions and mascaras.
Do eyelash growth serums work?
- Yes, they do work if you choose the right one. For instance, EyEnvy Eyelash Serum directly focuses on the roots in the anegan phase.
Are eyelash growth serums permanent?
- Yes, EyEnvy eye growth serum can permanently enhance the thickness and length of your eyelashes. It is advised to apply the serum on every alternative day to maintain the results once you achieve the desired thickness.
Can I use EyEnvy at night?
- You can use it at night but EyEnvy is best to be used in the morning because studies have shown that when products near the eyes are applied at night, they have an increased chance of sensitivity to the product due to various factors. Moreover, you will only waste the product by applying it twice as it won’t have any impact on the growth.
Can you use EyEnvy twice a day?
- Applying EyEnvy Serum once a day is enough. Applying the product more than once will not boost your results. So, it’s better to save your product and use it once a day.
Does EyEnvy change the eye colour?
- No, EyEnvy or any other eyelash serums do not change your eye colour.
Does EyEnvy Expire?
- Once opened, the EyEnvy formula will remain active for 9 months. Unopened, a tube of EyEnvy is good for 18 months.
What is the active ingredient in EyEnvy?
- Bimatoprost is the active ingredient in EyEnvy. It is a prostaglandin used in prescription eye drops for glaucoma.
Does EyEnvy contain prostaglandins?
- EyEnvy is one of the very few eyelash growth serums in the market that is free from prostaglandin. Prostaglandin is very a common ingredient, found in most eyelash serums but is accompanied by side effects in certain cases. EyEnvy is made without prostaglandin to ensure a better user experience.
How long does eye envy take to work?
- It takes anywhere between 4 to 8 weeks to see dramatic results. You can monitor the progress after each passing week.
When should I not use EyEnvy Serum?
- If you have opened the bottle and it has been 9 months, it’s time to throw it away. Eyes are a very sensitive part of our bodies and you shouldn’t be using anything on them which has been opened for a year. If you haven’t opened the bottle and it’s been 18 months, time to throw it away also.
Is EyEnvy the same as Latisse?
- It is quite similar to Latisse. Both products are designed for the same purpose. However, one needs a prescription for buying Latisse while this is not the case for EyEnvy.
Is EyEnvy vegan?
- Yes, EyEnvy is a vegan and cruelty-free brand.
What happens if you stop using eyelash serum?
- If you stop using eyelash serum, the results will last for a good few months but your eyelashes will slowly return to normal again. To keep up the fullness, you need to use it regularly for maintenance.
What is the best eyelash growth serum?
- Undoubtedly EyEnvy is the best eyelash serum you can get your hands on. It has a satisfaction rate of 99 per cent. Now that says something, doesn’t it?
What lash serum works?
- EyEnvy works wonders for your eyelashes. You can see a dramatic difference in your lashes within a period of 4 to 6 weeks.
Which is better EyEnvy, Latisse or Revitalash?
- Undoubtedly all three of them are amazing brands. While our personal favourite is EyEnvy, it ultimately comes down to your personal preference.
All in All, EyEnvy is a great eyelash conditioner to try out of your dream to have thick, fluttery, gorgeous lashes. It is way more affordable than some of the other lash products in the market. It does not have any side effects and comes with a satisfaction rate of 99 per cent. Moreover, you do not need a prescription to purchase this product which makes it very accessible as compared to some products available in the market. If you still have certain concerns, you can always discuss them with your doctor.